3 lovely people had something to say
  1. I love the colour of your cardigan! Its like buying something new when you find an old favourite!
    I have that Barry M nail varnish too, its my new favourite. Such a lovely colour isn't it? Stains the nails though which is a bit of a bummer!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit...those shorts are amazing and the color of that cardigan is so pretty on you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sophie - Yes, it's exactly like buying something new :) and totally agree on the nail varnish, I removed it yesterday and my fingers are still pink! x

    @Amanda - aw thank you! I love the colour of the cardie too :) and the shorts are great but not so good if you've just had a big meal, like I did the day of this post! Ouch! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! xx